Goldwyn Sixth Form is part of Goldwyn School. We provide a variety of programmes to young people moving into a Post-16 learning environment.
All courses are designed to provide learning opportunities that inspire and engage students, helping them to develop the knowledge and skills to prepare them for future employment, apprenticeships or further education.
- IMI Level 1 Light Vehicle Maintenance
- City & Guilds Level 1 - Multi Skills / Carpentry & Joinery / Bricklaying
- City & Guilds Level 2 - Site Carpentry / Bricklaying
- Health & Safety in Construction (required for CSCS)
- AQA Level 1 & 2 PSE
- Choice of vocational subjects
All course include English, Maths, Employability, and life skills
We has several sites within Kent. The site students are based at will depend on the choice of course.
Motor Vehicles: based at 3 Norfolk Drive, Leacon Road, Ashford
Construction: based at Goldwyn Ashford, Godinton Lane, Great Chart
Combined Studies: based at Goldwyn Folkestone, Parkfield Road, Folkestone